Immersion Overhaul Mod

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Tremozl  
Forum » IOM discussion. » Ideas and Suggestions » Separate weapon and its ammo when its throwen on the ground.
Separate weapon and its ammo when its throwen on the ground.
Comrade_AAZDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 5:52 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Developers
Weapons and ammo should be separate things when its throwen on the ground, like in RO1 and RO3,3.

SoldatDate: Friday, 2014-09-12, 2:28 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Пользователи
Хорошая идея, сделайте еще раздельное сбрасывание гранат на землю, сейчас даже если у тебя четыре гранаты ты не можешь отдать парочку союзнику, падают все четыре и выглядят они как одна.

TremozlDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 7:47 AM | Message # 3
Private
We would be interested in doing this in the long run.

®omanoDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 4:50 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Проверенные
I don't really like the separate ammo from the weapons, first because there is no real reason to do that actually.. and maybe there are too many situations where it will, like in RO 1, be blocked inside the world and you will not be able to take the ammo, only the weapon.

The idea of having multiple grenades on the ground is more interresting.. but it is not really a need I think.

Comrade_AAZDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 5:34 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Quote ®omano ()
I don't really like the separate ammo from the weapons, first because there is no real reason to do that actually.. and maybe there are too many situations where it will, like in RO 1, be blocked inside the world and you will not be able to take the ammo, only the weapon. The idea of having multiple grenades on the ground is more interresting.. but it is not really a need I think.

ammo + weapon as 1 oject causes tonns of problems.
For example, if you are a machinegunner or AT rifleman and you see second MG or ATR on the ground, you can only take ammo with destroying weapon. Machine gun or AT rifle is strategically important weapon and this is very important to not loose them, but sometimes you are forced to destroy weapon that could be taken by your comrade because you need ammo.

LugnutDate: Saturday, 2014-09-13, 9:57 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Пользователи
I agree, I'd like to see this as well. Primarily for MG & AT.

Forum » IOM discussion. » Ideas and Suggestions » Separate weapon and its ammo when its throwen on the ground.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: