Immersion Overhaul Mod

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IOM discussion. » Bug report » v1,14 » invisible muzzleflash
invisible muzzleflash
Comrade_AAZDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 0:51 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Developers
on this video, 0:04 - 0:07 you can CLEARLY see that german mg34 shoots me from somewhere, he can see me, i am looking at the direction where he fires and i see NOTHING. Where is the muzzle flash?? 
There are a lot of cases like that, this is just only 1 i could record on video. This is seriously annoying, i dont know if its IOM but of ro2 bug, but this is hell unrealistic, unfair and annoying. Lots of times enemy shoots you, you hear the enemy but you cant see him, enemy is just INVISIBLE because his muzzle flash DOES NOT exist for you.

Comrade_AAZDate: Friday, 2014-09-26, 1:17 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Developers
just some possible solutions:
add SMOKE of firing;
improve muzzle flash sprite, so it will be more visible and ESPECIALLY more visible from far distances ( at least VISIBLE at all, not INVISIBLE );
Add more visible light of muzzle flash, 
add some another effects that make it visible from far distances.

This is not because i want arcade or because i am noob and i cant play, but because its unfair and unrealistic. On this video you can see how about a second i am looking at the place where german machinegunner shoots but i see nothing. before i recorded this video i was also watching him 5 seconds when he was shooting but i saw NOTHING. 
Long time i was playing ro2 and then IOM, iwas thinking all the time that i cant notice enemy muzzle flash because i am playing bad or because my eyes are bad, but i noticed eventually that sometimes enemy shoots some long burst and i am looking at enemy ( where he shoots ) and i cant see anything. Enemy is just invisible. And this happened way too many times, i never had such problem in any other game including RO1.

Forum » IOM discussion. » Bug report » v1,14 » invisible muzzleflash
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: